Thursday, December 14, 2006

THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED

IT'S US!!
Can you believe it!! Your Feb secret pals are who else but the Kramer's!! I sure hope you are as surprised as we were when we found out that you were our secret pal. We sure hope you have enjoyed the swap as much as we have. Who would have thought that we would get each other for secret pals?! When the swap began we were so excited to see that our pal had a blog (and one that I had read a few times!). We thought this would make it much easier to come up with gift ideas for you, Tate and Mesa. We never thought that we would get so involved in our pals lives. Our family always laughs at us as we talk about you as if we have been friends forever! They too have followed right along with Tate-r-bug! We would laugh thinking that our forever friend, whom we were learning all about, had no clue that we existed. I guess we were wrong as now we know that you were following us too! We just want you to know how much we have enjoyed being part of your journey to Tate. It is amazing to think about the red thread that has connected each of us to our daughters has now also connected us to one another. We hope that one day soon we will get the chance to meet you in person and thank you for making the wait for Emma so special. We are looking forward to following the rest of the journey to Tate!
Your Not So Secret Pals!
Michael, Kim, Jack, Kozmo and Emma
LID 3/29/06

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

SCREAM!!!! It is you guys!!! I cannot even believe my luck!!! So very cute the way you revealed youself!!! I am in shock!!! Breathe Lisa, Breathe!!!! I am calling my mom!!! Mesa says hi the fur babies and thanks so much for her treats!!!

Love Lisa and Mesa and Tate!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger JMCS said...

Hi, you don't me, but My husband and I are also adopting from China and I follow Lisa & Tate's blog. What a cool way to surprise her. You guys ROCK! I hope to follow your journey too.

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home